Bryn and Brog

Bryn and Brog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Finally started a blog

Well, I finally decided to start a blog. Especially since the Aplanalps live SO far away. I guess I'll start out with the two reasons why I started this blog. I can't believe Brogan and Brynli are going to be 14 weeks tomorrow!! My how time flys when you become a parent, everyone always says that, but man is it true. They just grow up so fast! They have both started to giggle a little bit. On Monday Morgan was tickling Brogan and he was just a laughing, it was so funny. But then he tried it again the next day and Brogan wanted no part of it, so I guess for now he doesn't want to be tickled. Bryn has a very funny bedtime routine, she has to coo and talk right before she goes to bed. But it's not like her normal talk throughout the day. She'll coo for a few minutes, then pass right out. (We sure get a kick out of it) Brog is our big talker, he really gets into what he's saying, he has all kinds of faces with what he is talking about. :) Bryn seems to be our little sleeper, she gets very mad when she gets tried, she sure loves her sleep!! They are both progressing very well (of course I think great). They seem to be very observant, I read to them everyday and with each page they look very intently at it. And Bryn always throws in lots of smiles when I read to them, which makes me feel good, cuz I think they like it. The babies are also starting to try to roll over, which is fun to watch them try. They both have rolled over a couple times (and I was so excited, Morg was looking at me like I was crazy), so I think this month they will be rolling over to their backs. Just recently we went and got the babie's pictures with santa, and that was so much fun for us (well probably mostly for me). The santa was a really cute old santa, with the cutest smile, I just can't wait until the babies can really get into Christmas and santa. All the holidays are going to be much more fun now that we are parents.
As for Morg and I, I am back at work and Morg is working grave shift. He doesn't like grave shift that much, but we have to do what we have do. But with him working grave we at least get to see each other for a few hours each day, so he says it makes it worth it. :) Morg just turned 26 on the 27th of November, we got to spend his birthday up in Tremonton with family. Grandma and grandpa Jeppesen offered to watch the babie's while we went out to dinner and hung out with some friends for the first time in a long time. It was nice to get out, but still really hard to leave my little babie's. I know Morg really needed it, so it was good for him to get out on his birthday. Morgan is adjusting to being a parent very well!! He is such a great father, I couldn't ask for a better husband and dad! I'm glad I have a husband that is willing to change diapers (has if he ever had a choice with twins), but I don't think I even changed a diaper the first day or two. (Which I really couldn't being confined to the bed). He does so great with the twins and he's the one who watches them when I'm at work. Thank you Morg for being who you are!!!
As for me, I just LOVE being a mom. It's one of the most rewarding experiences in my life. It's so great now and I know it's only going to get better. I never thought you could feel this way, they are such a blessing and we are so lucky to have these two beautiful babie's. I am so thankful  for everyday to have two healthy babies,  a wonderful husband and a such a supportive loving family. We love you all!!!  

1 comment:

  1. You guys are such a cute little family! I love all of the pictures, Brogan looks just Ron in the bottom picture! Anyway, I am just so happy for you, the twins are so darling and they have such fun and sweet personalities! They are so lucky to have you two as parents! We love you guys and can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete